Where am I?
Bachelor of Science in Managerial Analytics
Our Bachelor of Science in Managerial Analytics gives students the skills needed to make management-level decisions that improve organizational efficiency and ensure success. Through our curriculum, you'll gain exposure to business applications and analytical models and come away with an understanding of the quantitative analysis that underlies all strategic business decisions. Students will also recognize and apply the analytical concepts needed to pursue successful careers in government, nonprofit and business leadership, organizational development, community organization and much more. This major is specifically designed as a degree completion program, and students must have a minimum of 60 semester transfer credits before enrolling.
The Managerial Analytics bachelor’s provides a strong foundation for graduate programs in business. Three of the courses in this program are listed as both undergraduate and graduate courses, so you will have a head start should you choose to pursue a graduate education.
- Format: Offered in a blended format where half of the classes in a course are online and half are face-to-face.
- Must have 60 credit hours completed before starting program. View other admission requirements.
- Eight-week courses.
- Concentrations available in Finance and Management.
- Minor available in Marketing.
- Three courses may be used for undergraduate and graduate credit.
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Managerial Analytics Evening/Online program, email or call 314.863.2220.