Where am I?
Master of Management
Develop the skills and tools of management science necessary for effective administrative leadership in private, government and nonprofit enterprises. With an emphasis on internal operations of an organization, including management of people and projects, the curriculum gives a professional boost to those who wish to remain in their field of specialty but would like to jump start their career or expand their options.
The Master of Management is a 36-credit-hour program offered in the evenings, online or as a combination of the two and can be completed in as few as 14 months. An 18-credit-hour management certificate is also available.
Management Program Highlights
- Format: Offered online or in a blended format where half of the classes in a course are online and half are face-to-face.
- 36 credit hours (27 required credit hours with choice of nine credit hours of elecitives)
- Eight-week courses
- Concentrations available in Accounting, Apparel Studies, Marketing, Multidisciplinary Health Communication Studies, Nonprofit Management and Supply Chain Management
- Can be completed in as few as 14 months
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Master's of Management program, email or call 314.863.2220.