Where am I?
Learning Technologies Certificate
The graduate certificate in learning technologies may be beneficial for teachers who hold a master's degree and recognize the potential for earning additional graduate hours. With three required courses and two electives, it's a more generalized certificate but offers flexibility to focus technology coursework where it will be of most use in the classroom. The Learning Technologies Graduate Certificate consists of these courses:
- CED 507 Instructional Technology Tools for the 21st Century
- CED 515 Computer Applications for Educators (3 credits) *
- CED 565 The Internet and Education (3 credits) *
- Two electives from among the remaining online courses
* Prerequisite for all courses in the MS in LT degree or certificates
As a student working on the Graduate Certficate in Learning Technologies, you will take advantage of our expert faculty and quality online courses as you complete 15 semester hours of graduate credit.
Graduate Certificates are awarded to those students who maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. In addition, students who wish to continue their study can apply all of their Graduate Certificate in Learning Technologies hours to the Master of Science in Learning Technologies degree.