Where am I?
Biology for Secondary Education (BS)
Like our biology major, Fontbonne's major in biology for secondary education provides a strong foundation in biology, chemistry and physics, in addition to providing the necessary instruction to prepare you for a rewarding career teaching at the high school level. As a biology for secondary education major, you will take core biology, chemistry, math and physics courses, as well as a critical block of education courses. You will master planning, behavior management, instruction and student teaching while focused on scientific content.
Biology for Seconday Education Program Highlights
- Core academic foundation in biology
- Classroom experience through observation and student teaching
- Renovated biology, chemistry, and physics laboratories
- State-of-the-art greenhouse
Recent Biology for Secondary Education Program Success Stories
- Recent graduates are teaching locally at the Oakville and Lindberg districts, as well as districts as far away as Michigan.
Interested in learning about other STEM programs (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)? Explore here.
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com