Where am I?
- BA in Human Services, Fontbonne University, 1996
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Washington University, 1998
- Owned and operated private counseling practice from 2001-2004.
- Researched, developed and evaluated programs for treatment with juvenile offenders.
- Contracted with St. Louis Family Court “Family Contracted Services”.
Chief of Mental Health Services at Potosi Correctional Center. Restructured and evaluated Special Needs Unit programming for offenders with mental illness and developmental delay issues.
Director of Social Work: Missouri Department of Mental Health. Oversight of all aspects of social work department, including evaluation of services provided to clientele by social workers in the facility. Served on a number of special committees, including quality assurance initiatives.
Adjunct professor at Fontbonne University in Social Work Department, with specialty area of forensic social work and business related curriculum for social service agencies.