Where am I?
Application Process for First-Time Freshmen
We know that applying for admission at any college can sometimes be a difficult and confusing process.
We've made sure you won't miss out on any important parts of the admissions process with this virtual checklist!
Have you visited campus yet? If not, fill out our Campus Visit Inquiry online and you'll see why visiting campus is often the best way to learn if a college is truly right for you.
- Have you taken the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)? We'll need your scores to complete your application.
- Complete our Application for Undergraduate Admission online. It's simple and free!
- You'll also need to get us an official high school transcript showing all work completed to date (at least six semesters), all available aptitude and achievement scores, and rank in class.
- Know someone that can brag on you a little bit? We require recommendations from authorized school administrators or others who can evaluate your academic abilities and personal characteristics. These recommendations prove particularly helpful to the review committee, especially if they help to explain or mitigate weaknesses in the your past academic record. Counselor Recommendation Form (pdf, 159.6KB)
- Tell us about you! You’ve given us your test scores, application, transcripts and letter of recommendation — but what haven’t they told us? Get creative: This may look like a personal statement, a video, another letter of recommendation or your fall quarter grades. Or if you really want to make a statement, send us your ZeeMee link! Don’t have one? It’s easy and free to create one at www.ZeeMee.com. As we make a decision on your application, we want to get to know you as well as possible. Use this last requirement to make sure we have everything we need!
What are you waiting for? Fill out the Application for Undergraduate Admission online now!
All application and financial aid documents must be received by these dates in order to be considered for admission as a degree-seeking student.
Summer Deadline: May 16
Fall Deadline: August 1
Spring Deadline: December 12
Need information on the Financial Aid/Scholarships Process?
Visit the Paying for School page to find out about Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships at Fontbonne University.
Interested in living on campus?
Find out about the residential life options available through the Office of Residential Life.