Where am I?
The Teams Course that you will be participating in at Lake Williamson requires specific clothing guidelines. All of the guidelines are for your safety and students who are not in compliance with these requirements may be prevented from participating.
- Close-toed shoes must be worn. Sandals, flip flops, and other open-toed shoes are not allowed - no exceptions.
- Jeans are preferred on the course. Shorts must reach mid-thigh. Skirts and dresses are not appropriate. Please NO "sagging" pants as they WILL limit what your group can do on the course.
- Full-cut shirts are required. No tank tops. No belly shirts.
- As a general rule, jewelry may interfere with course elements. Dangling jewelry and hoops may not be worn.
- Lastly, we recommend bug spray as many of the course challenges are in a forest area.
If you have any concerns with the Clothing Guidelines please contact Brent Hickenbottom at email@example.com.