Where am I?
CETL Event Materials
If you were unable to attend any of this year's CETL events you can review the materials distributed at the events below. If you have additional questions about the event or the materials you can direct them to the presenters or Suzanne Stoelting (email@example.com )
- Creating Focused Writing Assignments. Please email Teresa Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a hard copy of her presentation.
- Service Learning in Higher Education (ppt, 379.5KB)
- Check out Mary Abkemeier's learning object repositories from her presentation on Oct. 20th!
- 2010 Fellowship presentation (ppt, 1.29MB) on learner-centered course changes.
- Afful-Clickers presentation (ppt, 1.03MB)
- Manion-Blended Learning (ppt, 1.64MB)
- Manion-Wiki 1 (pdf, 289.16KB), Manion-Wiki 2 (pdf, 369.45KB), Manion-Wiki 3 (pdf, 207.08KB), Manion-Wiki 4 (pdf, 466.22KB)
- Sanchez-Teaching Writing Presentation
- Flipping Classroom Documents (pdf, 237.74KB)
- International Student Webinar Documents (pdf, 474.61KB)
- Finding Your Voice in an Online Environment (docx, 18.32KB)
- Mindfulness 1 (pdf, 390.18KB) Mindfulness 2 (pdf, 35.99KB)
- Best Practices for Syllabi Construction 1 (pdf, 138.38KB) Best Practices for Syllabi Construction 2 (pdf, 60.17KB)
- Teaching Controversial Topics in the Classroom 1 (ppt, 188.5KB) Teaching Controversial Topics in the Classroom 2 (pptx, 418.91KB)
- Poorly Performing 1 (pdf, 364.41KB), Poorly Performing 2 (pdf, 1.12MB), Poorly Performing 3 (pdf, 140.65KB), Poorly Performing 4 (pdf, 117.21KB)