Where am I?
1) Fill out the Transcript Request Form
2) Mail the completed form to the address below:
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105-3098
Fax to 314-889-1487
Scan and Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot access the forms above, request a transcript through a letter that includes the following elements:
- Student signature (The signature of the person named on the academic record is required by law.)
- Current postal mailing address
- Daytime telephone number
- Student ID or Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Indication of type of transcript needed, official or unofficial (Official transcripts have university seal imprinted and are sent in a sealed envelope; unofficial transcripts are stamped "issued to student.")
- Address of transcript's destination (If transcript is being sent to an institution, please indicate name of a person or department.)
- Fee of $4 per transcript (Make checks payable to Fontbonne University)
Please note: Request will be denied if monies, fines, library books, equipment, etc. are outstanding.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations requires a photo ID and signature of the person whose name appears on the academic record for transcripts picked up from the registrar's office or written permission of person named on the transcript for another person to pick it up. This designated person must present photo ID at the time of collection.