Where am I?
Instructional Design and Technology
Fontbonne University’s Master of Science in Instructional Design and Technology is a dynamic online program that will prepare you to design, develop, implement and evaluate efficient and effective instructional experiences for adults in a variety of settings, including corporate training, military organizations, government agencies and higher education.
Instructional designers identify the most effective technologies to enhance learning, and with this master’s degree, you will be well positioned to enter this emerging field.
These professionals assist or serve in a range of roles, such as corporate trainers, performance consultants, technology coordinators, instructional designers, online course developers, game designers and education software designers.
Job opportunities in this field are varied and continue to grow. Instructional designers can evaluate new technologies, conduct research on learning outcomes, create training materials and methods, manage the implementation of new technology, or consult on web strategy and design.
What Makes Fontbonne’s Instructional Design and Technology Program Unique?
- Enjoy small class sizes that are offered exclusively and conveniently online.
- Receive support and individualized attention you deserve from skilled faculty.
- Experience project-based classes, which allow you to focus on the most relevant skills for your particular career.
- Immediately apply your acquired knowledge to your own work setting.
- Earn one of three possible certificates:
- Virtual Worlds Certificate
- Learning Technologies Certificate
- Instructional Design and Technology Certificate
- Complete the degree within 36 credit hours offered within 16-week semesters.
- Earn a degree and/or certificates that are fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
If you already have a master’s degree and simply want to hone your skills in as little as one year, you can earn a certificate in instructional design and technologies, rather than earning the entire Master of Science degree.
Questions? Contact Admissions: 314.863.2220 | email@example.com