Where am I?
Master of Accountancy
Thursday, June 25, 2015 | 5:45 – 7 p.m.
The Fontbonne University Master of Accountancy is designed for adults who have a bachelor’s in accounting and would like to deepen their understanding of the field. The curriculum emphasizes the identification, analysis and solution of complex management problems that require technical understanding and balanced decision making. The program also includes an introduction to forensic accounting for those interested in entering this segment of the field or who want to obtain the Certified Fraud Examiner designation. Students who complete the Accountancy program and its prerequisites will have the hours needed to sit for the CPA examination.
This 30-credit-hour program is designed to be completed in one year. It is offered in an evening format. This allows students to work full time while pursuing a graduate degree.
- Format: Offered in the evening
- 30 credit hours (24 required hours with choice of six credit hours of electives)
- Eight-week courses
- Designed for those with a bachelor's in accounting
- Can be completed in one year
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Master of Accountancy Evening/Online program, email or call 314.863.2220.