Where am I?
Master of Accountancy
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited, degree-granting college or university. Official transcript must be received from the degree-granting institution.
- Overall grade point average of 2.75 on a 4-point scale.
- GMAT score of 475 or higher.
- A 200 to 300-word self-statement describing your background, successes and reasons for pursuing your graduate degree from Fontbonne.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must pass the TOEFL with a score of 71/6.5 IELTS or a Fontbonne-authorized equivalent test.
Applicants with GPA less than required minimum may be considered for admittance on conditional basis after review of academic file.
Applicants with less than three years work experience may be considered upon a departmental interview.
Admission Requirements are subject to change.