Where am I?
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited, degree-granting college or university. Official transcripts must be received directly from your undergraduate school(s).
- A minimum grade point average of 2.50 on a 4-point scale.
- A resumé indicating applicant's prior work experience.
- A 200-300 word self-statement regarding their interest in their chosen course of study.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references qualified to judge your experience, character and capacity for college-level learning.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must pass the TOEFL with a score of 71/6.0 IELTS or a Fontbonne-authorized equivalent test.
Applicants with GPA less than required minimum may be considered for admittance on conditional basis after review of academic file.
Admission requirements are subject to change.
Financial Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Managerial Accounting, Microeconomics and Statistics may be satisfied at the undergraduate level with a grade of C- or better within the last six years. Students who need to complete these courses may do so at Fontbonne in an accelerated online or evening format.
Graduate Transfer Credit
A maximum of six credit hours of previous graduate work may be transferred into the graduate program. Such transfer credit must have been earned within the last six years with a grade of B or better and will be approved on a case-by-case basis. Transfer credit must be equivalent to a specific course in the curriculum and have been earned at a regionally accredited, degree-granting institution.