Where am I?
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
Supply chain management is a vital business process for managing today’s complex supplier channels on a global scale. This career field encompasses the lifecycle of products and services as they move along the supply chain from raw material sourcing, to procurement, manufacturing and delivery to the customer. The curriculum focuses on strategies to create collaboration among the supply chain partners that will develop greater value, quality, efficiency and reduced costs throughout the organization.
The 30-credit-hour Master of Science in Supply Chain Management is offered online and can be completed in as little as one year. An 18-credit-hour graduate certificate is also available.
Supply Chain Management Program Highlights
- Format: Offered online
- 30 credit hours (24 required credit hours with choice of six credit hours of electives)
- Eight-week courses
- Concentrations available in Accounting, Management and Nonprofit Management
- Graduate Supply Chain Management certificate available
- Features "Six Sigma" and "Lean" concepts
- Check out our Evening/Online video - hear what students and faculty have to say!
To find out more about the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management, email or call 314.863.2220.