Where am I?
Students must successfully complete 32 semester hours of graduate credit. All courses are three hours unless otherwise noted.
Four required core courses totaling 11 hours:
- EDU 542 The Teacher as Leader
- EDU 543 Contemporary Issues
- EDU 544 Action Research (2 credit hours)
- EDU 585 Research Methods in Education
A minimum of 21 additional hours must be completed in a major area of study and elective courses.
- Special Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Diverse Learners
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- English for Speakers of Other Languages