Where am I?

How to apply

Beginning with the 2014/15 academic year, we are accepting applications to our Graduate Speech Language Pathology program through the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS).

To apply, complete the online application: https://portal.csdcas.org/

Fontbonne can only accept applications processed through CSDCAS. Please do not send any documentation directly to the unversity.