Where am I?
Students must successfully complete 32-36 semester hours of graduate credit for this master's degree. Depending on the area of certification, additional prerequisite courses will be required.
Required for all MAT students:
- EDU 541 Frameworks for Learning
- EDU 542 The Teacher as Leader
Additional course requirements vary based on certification:
- Elementary education
- Middle school education
- Secondary education
- Special education (K–12 cross categorical)
- Special education - Paraprofessional PathwaysSM
- Family and Consumer Sciences