Where am I?
Fashion Merchandising Major
Scholarships are still available for Fall 2015. Don’t delay – APPLY NOW!
The Fashion Merchandising program provides a strong foundation of content-rich courses that include technical and creative knowledge designed to enhance students’ ethical and global perspectives of the fashion business. Industry tours, internships, and study abroad opportunities support the faculty’s commitment to provide students with industry exposure, internship possibilities, career options, and networking potential. With a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising, graduates will be equipped to compete in a wide variety of career options in ever-changing global fashion-businesses.
- Small Classes and Dedicated Professors
- Personal Connections/Mentoring
- Insight from our Advisory Board
- Involvement in the Fashion-Related Community Events
- Field-based Professional Learning Experiences at On-site Locations
- Fashion Study Tours: Dallas and New York City
- Professional Shadowing Opportunities
- Junior and Senior Internship(s)
Learning Experiences/Projects or Presentations/Leadership/Awards
- Student-Produced Fashion Show
- Awarded Competitive Scholarships from FGI St. Louis
- Study Abroad Opportunities: London, Italy, France, and more
- Student Leadership Opportunities: Fontbonne Ambassador, Fontbonne Blogger
- Student Organizations: ODK, FAB, SGA, Enactus
- Chanel Boutique, NYC (Mgmt.)
- Soft Surroundings, St. Louis (Technical Design)
- Nordstrom, St. Louis (Mgmt.)
- Michael Kors, NYC (Retail Development)
- Hammer and Hand, St. Louis (Social Media/Marketing)
Fontbonne University’s Fashion Merchandising Graduate Successes
- Divisional Merchandise Manager, Nordstrom
- Men’s Brand Manager, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Merchandise Manager, Rung
- Assistant to Buyer, Brown Shoe Company
- Merchandiser, Aquarius, Ltd.
- Sr. Product Developer, Build-a-Bear
- Account Executive, Nanette Lepore
Discover even more about Fontbonne's Fashion Merchandising program and the exciting opportunities available to students in this recent presentation.
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or 1-800-205-5862 | email@example.com