Where am I?
Thursday, June 25, 2015 | 5:45 – 7 p.m.
A marketing degree is one of the most versatile majors you can choose because it offers such a wide variety of career opportunities. Fontbonne’s Bachelor of Science in Marketing, offered through the Eckelkamp College of Global Business and Professional Studies, will teach you how to analyze consumer behavior; develop promotional campaigns; identify new target markets, opportunities, and competitive advantages; conduct and analyze marketing research; and develop a proficient marketing plan. And you can connect and explore all these skills as you work on campus and local marketing campaigns.
Marketing Program Highlights
- Application of classroom knowledge on local and campus campaigns
- Home of the Society for Marketing Professional Services - St. Louis Student Chapter
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Small class sizes
- Interdisciplinary curriculum
- Focus on current marketing trends
- Valuable internship opportunities
- Preparation for a career in research, promotions, social media, communications, management, or advertising
- Network opportunities with local marketing professionals
- Offered in the daytime or as a blend of online and face-to-face instruction.
- Join ENACTUS, and get real-world experience! Fontbonne's chapter of this national entrepreneurial organization has worked to help businesses in Ferguson, Mo., get back on their feet after civil unrest in the community.
Hometown: Baltimore, Md.
David's classes allowed him to explore new areas of marketing that he was unaware of before coming to Fontbonne.
- Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Mardi Gras St. Louis
- BAM Brands
- St. Louis Science Center
- Wine and Cheese Place
- Tri-National, INC
- Fontbonne University
- LNB Architecture
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com