Where am I?
Sports Management Major
Fontbonne's sports management major prepares graduates for a broad range of career opportunities in emerging fields, such as sports information management, non-profit sports administration and sports facility management. Our comprehensive business program provides a strong foundation in the skills you’ll need to succeed in this major and in a sports management career.
Sports Management Program Highlights
- Our sports management program has a unique emphasis on business, science, nutrition and health.
- Gain hands-on experience through diverse internship opportunities.
- Take a variety of interdisciplinary courses, including dynamics of coaching, ethical and legal issues in sports, marketing principles, essentials of human anatomy and physiology, and sports and entertainment marketing.
- Business writing and statistics courses give you an edge in business communication.
- Learn from passionate instructors with real-world experience.
- Add a minor or an additional major, and shape a unique career path in sports management.
Sports Management Graduate Successes
- Building Operations Manager, Scottrade Center
- Program Director, YMCA
- Account Executive, St. Louis Blues
- High School Basketball Coach
- University Soccer Coach
- Athletics & Facilities Supervisor
- Sports Agent
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or 1-800-205-5862 | email@example.com