Where am I?
Christine Krekow, M.S.,CCC-SLP
- BS Communication Sciences and Disorders, Northwestern University
- MS Speech-Language Pathology, Arizona State University
Research Area/Scholarly Interests:
- Bilingual language development and therapeutic home and center-based applications
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction and effects on social language development
- Early childhood mental health effects on communication development and child and family success
- Krekow, C. Russell-Brown, J. (2012, April). Visual Impairment and Communication Disorders. Seminar at the Missouri Speech Language Hearing Convention, Osage Beach, MO
- Krekow, C. (2010, April). Strategies for Using Interpreters in Therapy. Seminar at the Missouri Speech Language Hearing Convention, Osage Beach, MO
- Krekow, C. (2009, March and 2010, January). Therapist, Coach or What? Strategies for Including Parents in Therapy. Seminar at the Missouri Speech Language Hearing Convention, Osage Beach, MO and at Kid Partners, Inc. Agency Training.
- Capone, A., & Krekow, C. (2004, August). Promoting Language and Literacy Throughout the Preschool Environment. Workshop at the Southwest Head Start training, Phoenix, AZ.
- Adams, L., Krekow, C., Marquez, J., Owens, A., & Pellino-Muscat, J. (2004, July). One Teacher-One Language. Workshop at the Southwest Head Start training, Phoenix, AZ.
- Bhatnagar, A., Daenzer, C., Levine, K. & Owens, A. (2003, September). Second Language Acquisition: Are You Talkin’ to Me? Workshop at the biannual Southwest Human Development Agency Seminar, Phoenix, AZ.
- Missouri Speech-Language Hearing Association (MSHA)
- American Speech Hearing Language Association (ASHA)
- CDS105 Speech and Language Development of the Normal and Exceptional Child
Communication Disorders and Deaf Education
6800 Wydown Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63105
Office: East 211