Where am I?
Paola Brush, M.S., CCC-SLP
- BS Communication Disorders, Fontbonne College
- MS Speech Language Pathology, Fontbonne College
- Missouri Speech-Language Hearing Association (MSHA)
- American Speech Hearing Language Association (ASHA)
Consistently attend and present at The Missouri Speech-Language-Hearing Association Convention; American Speech Language Hearing Association Convention when in Chicago; other CEU opportunities based on interest.
Early childhood language development, articulation disorders, and functional language approaches for adolescents and adults.
- CDS105 & CDS105 60-B Speech and Language Development of the Normal and Exceptional Child
- CDS211 The Nature of Language
- CDS220 Phonetics
- CSD425 Introduction to Neurology
- Clinical Supervisor
Communication Disorders and Deaf Education
6800 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
Office: East 203