Where am I?
Human Services Major
As a graduate with a degree in human services, you’ll be prepared to enter any number of professions that will assist individuals and families in need. Human services is one of the top 10 fastest growing disciplines in the nation with two out of three jobs in the professional, technical and service fields.
Although available to traditional and nontraditional students, this degree is ideal for adults with some prior education or experience in the field of human services. The program is flexible, and some courses are offered online.
Fontbonne’s human services major gives you knowledge and skills that are fundamental to becoming an ethical and effective professional or graduate student in this area of study.
- Small class sizes
- Day trips, field education opportunities
- Real-world knowledge through practicum experience
- Faculty are human services professionals
- Preparation for grad school and employment in human services field
- Program considers previous work and educational experiences
- Student directed — choose classes to fit career objectives
- Some courses offered online
Questions? Contact Admissions: (314) 889-1400 or (800) 205-5862 | email@example.com