Where am I?
Fontbonne University admits graduates of accredited degree-granting colleges and universities for our Graduate Programs. Applications, considered according to program availability, must be on file no later than one week prior to final registration for the term in which the candidate seeks graduate admission. And, if you're ready to apply, you may complete the online application.
To apply for graduate admission, a student must submit:
- A completed graduate application form accompanied by the non-refundable $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous course work from accredited degree-granting colleges or universities, including the institution which granted the applicant's undergraduate degree
- Three letters of recommendation
- A portfolio as required for specific programs
- A self-statement of 300-500 words