Where am I?
There are many opportunities to get involved on campus. Below are all of the different student organizations on campus. Click on each one to learn more about the group and how to get involved!
Academic student organizations are organizations that are sponsored by an academic department. Joining these organizations is a great way to expand your knowledge base in your academic field. Even students who are just interested in that subject area but not a part of that major are welcomed to join.
- Biological Sciences Organization
- Fontbonne Business Club
- Future Teachers Association
- Math and Computer Science Club
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
- Psychology Club
- Social Work Club
- Student Human Environmental Sciences Association
The following are Social Student Organizations at Fontbonne University.
- Commuter Advisory Board
- Dance Marathon
- Environmental Club
- Fontbonne Activities Board
- Fontbonne Art Movement
- Fontbonne in Service and Humility
- Fontbonne International Student Association
- Fontbonne LGBT Alliance For Respect and Equality
- Griffin Gang
- Griffin Girls
- Residence Hall Association
- Saudi Student Club
- Student Alumni Association
- Student Government
- Students for Life
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Students for the Enhancement of Cultural Awareness
The following are Honor Student Organizations at Fontbonne University.
- Delta Mu Delta
- Kappa Gamma Pi
- Lambda Pi Eta
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Pi Lambda Theta
- Sigma Tau Delta
If you don't see something that sparks your interest, contact Dr. Janelle Densberger, Director of Leadership Education and Student Activities, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about other involvement opportunities or to start a new organization on campus!