Where am I?
Summer Housing Applications
- Current residents in university sponsored housing (on and off campus) must apply for summer housing. You do not pay another deposit and do not need new vaccinations. Space is limited. Apply early! Current residents, return completed application/contract to Department of Residential Life in the Student Affairs office, first floor in Medaille Hall by April 15.
- New summer applicants can pay the $200 housing deposits online OR payby mail with the housing application contract to the Department of Residential Life, OR pay with a credit card through the Business Office, call 314-889-1405.
- New summer applicants to campus must send in a completed Medical Form with the required shot records. Read about the required vaccinations here.
If you need receive the immunizations at the Vaccination Clinic on campus, here is the SUMMER information:
- NEW DATES FOR Vaccination Clinic on campus –MONDAY, JUNE 10, 3 PM - 5 PM AND WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 3:30 PM- 5:30 PM
- Tuberculosis screening (TB) - cannot be older than 6 months prior to moving onto campus AND cannot be received outside of the United States. It is a 2 part screening- inoculation then read by a medical professional 48 hours later.
- Meningococcal vaccine for meningitis (Menactra)
- Mumps - MMR (childhood combination of mumps, measles, rubella) is acceptable.
- There are limited spaces available for summer housing. To be eligible to stay, a student must meet the criteria listed on the application contract.
- Rent is due on the first of the month (a month in advance) and paid in the Business Office.
- There is no food service available on campus during the summer term.
- Southwest Hall is used for summer residents on campus. Summer rent for Southwest Hall is $355.00 per month.
- INTERNATIONAL RESIDENT STUDENTS - NO arrivals to campus before May 27, 2013, University offices closed for government holiday on Monday, May 27
For more INTERNATIONAL RESIDENT STUDENT information, read about it HERE.
For your convenience, you
can open the contracts in a pdf or word document.
If space is available, Cotta Hall is used for off campus. Summer residents off campus must meet the criteria on the application. Current Residents in Cotta Hall, you must apply for summer occupancy. Summer rent remains the same.
- For your convenience, you can open the contracts in a pdf or word document.