Where am I?
Our staff encourages residents to spend the holidays off campus with family and friends. The University DOES close its residence halls for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break. If you can’t go home you will be allowed to stay on campus. Information on how to sign up and the charges are below. Please refer back to the website as information can change and it is updated there. If you have questions please contact a staff member at email@example.com
THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY BREAK
- RESIDENCE HALLS CLOSED - Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 9 am to Dec. 1 at 12 noon
- ALL RESIDENTS STAYING IN THE HALLS OVER THE HOLIDAY MUST REQUEST TO STAY including Southwest and Cotta residents.
- The cost is $25.00 per day and will be charged to your student account for Medaille and St. Joseph residents.
- Southwest and Cotta Hall residents are not but MUST sign up.
- Resident athletes, student teachers and residents involved with activities sponsored by the university are not charged. This does not apply to work studies; your account will be charged.
- Access is for only the hall you live in and will be denied if you DO NOT sign up. Your card will be disabled over the break.
- No FOOD SERVICE on campus during the break. Dinner on Tuesday, Nov. 26 is the last meal until dinner on Sunday, Dec. 1.
- There are penalties assessed to your student account if you stay without signing up - $75.00 plus $25 per night. This charge is not negotiable.
Sign up here for THANSKGIVING BREAK
If you have a maintenance emergency in your room when offices are closed, contact Public Safety for assistance at 314-889-4596.