Where am I?
All prospective graduates must:
- Meet with your academic advisor and complete a Degree Audit and confirm that you have met the respective degree and major requirements.
- Submit application for degree by proper deadline (August 31 for December completion, October 31 for the May completion, and April 30 for the August completion) to participate in the May ceremony. (Application fee is $75.00 and charged to your account after application is processed.)
- Complete exit surveys online for Career Development and Institutional Research and Assessment.
- Complete exit interviews for Financial Aid (314-889-1414) and Business Office (314-889-1405) by contacting the respective offices directly.
- Order Class Ring and Announcements from Jostens (both optional) - or through the Fontbonne Bookstore in Ryan Hall.
- Purchase cap and gown from Fontbonne Bookstore in Ryan Hall beginning April 22. If you pre-ordered on-line from Jostens , you may pay and pick it up from the Bookstore on the main campus beginning May 6. Caps and gowns not pre-ordered may still be purchased through the Bookstore. Caps and gowns may be purchased until May 16 at 2:00pm.